Your laboratory reports will be published automatically (condition apply)
unless you have specifically instructed not to do so.
For viewing your laboratory report: –
- Reports are accessible through
Enter user id and password received on mobile number provided and click on log
- Reports are also accessible through
www.alexishospital.com click on
“More on” arrow at the bottom of the home page -> click on view lab reports
-> enter user id and password received on mobile number provided -> click on log
- New user ID and password will be received after every
visit for Lab testing.
- Results of Reactive profile tests, VDRL tests, outsourced tests, Biopsy and cytology tests are not published.
- Reports will be available on the Web up to 30 days
after publishing. After 30 days, password will not be valid.
- All reports should be interpreted by a doctor before
- If you are unable to login with the provided user id
and password or in case of any queries kindly email us at